Can you own the pressure? Join us in a conversation where we discuss why you should own the pressure you face and how it can actually improve your life.
If you want to learn more about how to own the pressure, then this episode is for you.
Here are two reasons why you should listen to the full episode.
- Learn why you should own the pressure.
- Discover how you can own the pressure in your life.
- Blinkist: http://blinkist.com/tinyleaps
Why Should You Own The Pressure?
- The pressure that we as humans feel on a daily basis can feel overwhelming.
- Deep down you want things to be different, so you keep going back to these pressure filled situations.
- That pressure you feel is actually an indication that you are moving in the right direction.
- Keep pushing because things will work out for you.
How Can You Own The Pressure?
- You can own the pressure by changing the way you think about that pressure.
- Start doing things with the expectation that it is going to be hard, painful and you are going to fail.
- The pressure will make you stronger in the end and help you reach your goals.
5 Powerful Quotes From This Episode
“Life is filled with so many pressures that are just bearing down on us”.
“That pressure can sometimes make you feel like… I don’t want to keep doing it”.
“Why pursue the unknown when we have the known”.
“Pressure was just an indicator that we are moving in the right direction”.
“The path of most resistance is probably the path you should be trying”.
Enjoy this Podcast?
The smallest acts can be catalysts for tremendous evolutions. If you enjoyed today’s episode of the Happy Brain Podcast, then hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
- Listen to all TLBC episodes ad-free and get access to exclusive episodes when you join TLBC+!
- Do you need a step-by-step guide to build consistency in your life? Get a copy of The Consistency Code here!
Want to give us a review? If you enjoyed tuning into this episode, then don’t forget to write a review. You can also share this with your loved ones, so they, too, can overcome their fear and define success based on their terms.