How do you become the person you are? Join us in a conversation where we discuss how you become you.
If you want to learn more about how your individual identity forms, then this episode is for you.
Here are two reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Learn where your identity comes from.
- Understand two questions you can ask yourself to discover how to become a better you.
- Listen to the Aubrey Marcus Podcast: https://kite.link/amptlbcm
Where Does Your Identity Come From?
- Your identity is a combination of people, experiences, and conversations you have had throughout your life.
- Your mindset, habits, and actions come from the interactions you have had.
- You can’t pinpoint where you picked up the trait from, but it has shaped who you are today.
How Can You Become A Better You?
- Reflect on what parts of your identity are things you actually want.
- How much of the person you are today is who you want to be?
- Recognize that you aren’t necessarily all you.
- Question your views, the habits, and the choices you make.
- Once you find the things that you find undesirable, you start changing them.
5 Powerful Quotes From This Episode
“A psychological term that describes one of the key steps young people experience in the process of finding their self”.
“The end result is a combination that is uniquely you”.
“What are the things that I chose to pull into my identity?”
“We make certain choices and engage with people in certain ways”.
“You are so much more than this individual person.”
Enjoy this Podcast?
The smallest acts can be catalysts for tremendous evolutions. If you enjoyed today’s episode of the Happy Brain Podcast, then hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
- Listen to all TLBC episodes ad-free and get access to exclusive episodes when you join TLBC+!
- Do you need a step-by-step guide to build consistency in your life? Get a copy of The Consistency Code here!
Want to give us a review? If you enjoyed tuning into this episode, then don’t forget to write a review. You can also share this with your loved ones, so they, too, can overcome their fear and define success based on their terms.