In this episode, we go a bit deeper into why you should “stop thinking”.
If you want to go more in depth about how thinking can hinder your actions , then this episode is for you.
Here are two reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Understand what I meant in Episode 757 when I said to “Stop Thinking”.
- Discover the importance of taking small steps towards your end goal.
- Join the community: https://tlbc.co/community
What Did I Mean When I Said “Stop Thinking”?
- It’s important that I make clear that when I said to “Stop Thinking”, I didn’t mean dropping everything and immediately taking action.
- You shouldn’t take massive risks that are going to completely shift your life.
- You should start the process and set the foundation down first.
Why Are Small Steps Important In Reaching Your End Goals?
- Foundational work will set you up to be successful down the road.
- Pick the next immediate thing you can work on and start doing it.
- These small steps enable you to learn and figure out how you will change for the better.
5 Powerful Quotes From This Episode
“The more you add thought to the process the less likely you are to take action”.
“There is foundational work that needs to be done”.
“Recognize where you are in the process and be smart about the action that you take”.
“Start the process”.
“That doesn’t mean jumping off the cliff, that means learning how to build the parachute”.
Enjoy this Podcast?
The smallest acts can be catalysts for tremendous evolutions. If you enjoyed today’s episode of the Happy Brain Podcast, then hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
- Listen to all TLBC episodes ad-free and get access to exclusive episodes when you join TLBC+!
- Do you need a step-by-step guide to build consistency in your life? Get a copy of The Consistency Code here!
Want to give us a review? If you enjoyed tuning into this episode, then don’t forget to write a review. You can also share this with your loved ones, so they, too, can overcome their fear and define success based on their terms.
Have any questions or suggestions? You can contact me through Instagram or send your queries at TLBC’s website and Instagram.
- Hosted By: Gregg Clunis | https://www.instagram.com/greggclunis/
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tinyleaps
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/tinyleaps
- Website: https://tlbc.co/tiny-leaps-big-changes