Do you think you have control over the change in your life? Join us in a conversation where we discuss why you can’t actually control change, but you can influence the outcome of that change.
If you want to learn more about how you can’t control change, then this episode is for you.
Here are two reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Learn why you can’t control change.
- Discover what you can control throughout the process.
- We just launched a brand new community for Tiny Leaps listeners, to connect with each other, connect with me, make episode requests, share feedback, and support each other on your journey to improve your life. Membership is 100% free and convenient, all you have to do is join us on Discord. If you’re interested, head over to www.tlbc.co/community now to join.
Why Is It Not Possible To Control Change?
- The language of change is very casually used which is actually harmful to us.
- Change creates an illusion of finality.
- You think that if you could just do this, then everything would be great.
- There is always going to be something to strive for, there is no end game.
What Can You Control?
- You can influence the change but not create the change.
- You can wake up every morning and choose to be better.
- Everyday you make better choices that shift the way your life works.
- Progress is the key.
5 Powerful Quotes From This Episode
“It’s harmful for us”.
“When we use that language, it positions improvement; it positions it as progress, as something that has an end outcome”.
“We constantly push the goal posts, but there is always a goal post”.
“If I could just do this, then everything would be great”.
“Change is a fundamental part of being alive”.
Enjoy this Podcast?
The smallest acts can be catalysts for tremendous evolutions. If you enjoyed today’s episode of the Happy Brain Podcast, then hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
- Listen to all TLBC episodes ad-free and get access to exclusive episodes when you join TLBC+!
- Do you need a step-by-step guide to build consistency in your life? Get a copy of The Consistency Code here!
Want to give us a review? If you enjoyed tuning into this episode, then don’t forget to write a review. You can also share this with your loved ones, so they, too, can overcome their fear and define success based on their terms.