Can overthinking actually be holding you back? Join us in a conversation where we discuss why you should stop thinking and just take action.
If you want to learn more about how not thinking and just going for it can better your mental health, then this episode is for you.
Here are two reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Learn why you should stop thinking.
- Discover the benefits of not thinking.
- We just launched a brand new community for Tiny Leaps listeners, to connect with each other, connect with me, make episode requests, share feedback, and support each other on your journey to improve your life. Membership is 100% free and convenient, all you have to do is join us on Discord. If you’re interested, head over to www.tlbc.co/community now to join.
Why Should You Stop Overthinking Certain Things?
- As humans, when we start thinking about something, we often convince ourselves not to do it.
- We convince ourselves that we can’t do it, we aren’t smart enough, or it’s a waste of time.
- Even though in the beginning you were so excited about starting this certain thing, by the time you have thought about it, you no longer want to start it.
What Are The Benefits Of Not Thinking?
- You stop holding yourself back.
- You jump right in and figure out the rest when the time comes.
- It’s not about being prepared, it’s about being confident in yourself.
- You are capable and you can do it.
5 Powerful Quotes From This Episode
“I don’t think, I can.”
“We often convince ourselves that we can’t do something”.
“We add thought to the process, and more often than not, we end up leaving the idea alone”.
“How many times have you not done something because you are so worried that if it’s the wrong thing you are going to be wasting your time”.
“We just do it because we know that we can”.
Enjoy this Podcast?
The smallest acts can be catalysts for tremendous evolutions. If you enjoyed today’s episode of the Happy Brain Podcast, then hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
- Listen to all TLBC episodes ad-free and get access to exclusive episodes when you join TLBC+!
- Do you need a step-by-step guide to build consistency in your life? Get a copy of The Consistency Code here!
Want to give us a review? If you enjoyed tuning into this episode, then don’t forget to write a review. You can also share this with your loved ones, so they, too, can overcome their fear and define success based on their terms.
Hosted By: Gregg Clunis | https://www.instagram.com/greggclunis/