Join me in a conversation where I reflect on a conversation with my father and how it still plays a role in my life today.
If you want to learn about how this conversation impacted my life, then this episode is for you!
Here are two reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Discover what Gregg’s father told him years ago and how his words continue to impact Gregg’s life.
- Understand the key takeaways from this episode.
- Sponsor: http://greenchef.com/tinyleaps125
- Listen to all TLBC episodes ad-free and get access to exclusive episodes when you join TLBC+!
- Do you need a step-by-step guide to build consistency in your life? Get a copy of The Consistency Code here!
What Did Gregg’s Father Tell Him Years Ago And How Does It Still Impact Gregg’s Life?
- His father told Gregg that he was holding himself back.
- Gregg’s father pointed out to him that his actions weren’t lining up with the things he knew Gregg wanted.
- It was an insecurity that Gregg had, and this conversation reinforced his feelings about himself.
- These feelings of doubt, fear, and lack of confidence consumed him.
- At the end of the day, Gregg is fortunate to have had his dad to share his feelings with him.
What Are The Key Takeaways From This Episode?
- You are capable, you are beautiful, and you can become the person you want to be.
- It’s important to know the difference between being capable of and actually taking action.
- There are a lot of external factors like timing and opportunity that can affect the things in your life.
- Keep working to be the person capable of being who you want to be.
5 Powerful Quotes from This Episode
“This time of year allows me the space I need to think through who I am today as a result of who he was and how he lived his life”.
“He felt what I was capable of. He knew who I could be, but he also saw how my actions weren’t necessarily lining up with the things I wanted”.
”I worry on a day to day basis that I am just not doing enough”.
“I know that there was truth in it”
“Not always going to be able to achieve it, but you can become the person”.
Enjoy this Podcast?
The smallest acts can be catalysts for tremendous evolutions. If you enjoyed today’s episode of the Tiny Leaps, Big Changes Podcast, then hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
Want to give us a review? If you enjoyed tuning into this episode, then don’t forget to write a review. You can also share this with your loved ones, so they, too, can overcome their fear and define success based on their terms.
Hosted By: Gregg Clunis | https://www.instagram.com/greggclunis/