Are you someone who has struggled with weight loss? Trigger warning here, I know that conversations about weight loss and potential unhealthy relationships to food can be a sensitive topic. I promise this episode ends on a positive note but if you’d rather not take the journey that’s okay.
In this episode we have a vulnerable conversation with Gregg about his personal experience with his weight loss journey along with strategies you can apply to your own life.
If you want to learn more about Gregg’s weight loss journey, then this episode is for you!
Here are two reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Learn the journey Gregg has gone through with his weight loss throughout the years.
- Discover some lessons that Gregg learned while going through his weight loss journey.
- Sponsor: Blinkist: http://blinkist.com/tinyleaps
- Listen to all TLBC episodes ad-free and get access to exclusive episodes when you join TLBC+!
- Do you need a step-by-step guide to build consistency in your life? Get a copy of The Consistency Code here!
- Sleep Whispers Podcast: https://sleepwhispers.com/podcast-2/
What Is Gregg’s Recent Experience With His Own Weight Loss?
- Gregg’s weight loss journey began when he realized his weight wasn’t what it used to be.
- The number on the scale triggered him.
- He always had a body he was comfortable with, but after stepping on the scale Gregg knew he had to take action.
- Gregg started with things that he could quickly learn.
- He started with weighing himself daily and eating what he always had.
- When that no longer worked, Gregg changed his workout habits.
- Gregg was in a cycle of losing weight, and then eventually gaining it back.
- Gregg then came to the realization that change can’t happen unless you learn to love who you are now.
- He practices making better choices instead of trying to change himself.
What Are Three Lessons That Helped Gregg Throughout His Journey?
- The first lesson is that you don’t know what you don’t know, so you should start your journey with learning.
- Make changes that you can quickly learn.
- The next lesson is if something isn’t working, then you have to be willing to try something different.
- As Gregg saw in his own weight loss journey, he had to try different things before he found something that worked for him.
- The most important lesson that Gregg learned was that change cannot happen until you learn to love who you are now.
5 Powerful Quotes from This Episode
“I set out to face myself”.
“The world that we live in has made it sensitive”
“I felt motivated”.
“Change cannot happen until you learn to love yourself as you are now”.
“Fundamentally as people we don’t change”
Enjoy this Podcast?
The smallest acts can be catalysts for tremendous evolutions. If you enjoyed today’s episode of the Tiny Leaps, Big Changes Podcast, then hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
Want to give us a review? If you enjoyed tuning into this episode, then don’t forget to write a review. You can also share this with your loved ones, so they, too, can overcome their fear and define success based on their terms.
Hosted By: Gregg Clunis | https://www.instagram.com/greggclunis/