Can someone REALLY change? Here are a few things to consider and a few mindset shifts for a Happier Brain.
If you want to learn more, then this episode is for you.
Here are two reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Learn the two things you need to see real change in your behavior.
- Discover Heather’s opinion on whether people can change or not.
What Are The Two Things You Need To See Real Change In Your Behavior?
- The first thing you need to see change is to become aware of your behavior.
- If you are aware of what you are doing, you can shift your behavior to reach your goals.
- The next thing you need is action.
- What you do on a daily basis influences the person you become.
Does Heather Believe People Can Actually Change?
- Heather absolutely believes that people can change.
- The question she asked is will people take the actions needed to change?
- It’s important to think about change on an individual level because it is something you have the control over.
5 Powerful Quotes From This Episode
“Is change actually possible?”
“Of course we can change, but I hesitate even saying that”.
“What people need from you is hope. Give them something to hold on too”.
“Your daily actions cast a vote on the type of person you want to become”.
“That’s where our power lies, that’s where our change lies, and that’s where our hope lies”.
Enjoy this Podcast?
The smallest acts can be catalysts for tremendous evolutions. If you enjoyed today’s episode of the Happy Brain Podcast, then hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
- Listen to all TLBC episodes ad-free and get access to exclusive episodes when you join TLBC+!
- Do you need a step-by-step guide to build consistency in your life? Get a copy of The Consistency Code here!
Want to give us a review? If you enjoyed tuning into this episode, then don’t forget to write a review. You can also share this with your loved ones, so they, too, can overcome their fear and define success based on their terms.