Is there a hidden opportunity in anxiety? Join us in a discussion with Diaris Alexander about how you can use your anxiety for good.
If you want to learn more about how facing your anxiety can actually make your brain happy, then this episode is for you!
Here are two reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Learn about the flipside to anxiety.
- Discover how you can use your anxiety to your advantage.
Can We Use Our Anxiety For Good In Our Life?
- We can use anxiety as a signal to think about something differently.
- If you look at your anxiety objectively, then you can revisit something that wasn’t working for you.
How Can You Find the Opportunity in Your Anxiety?
- Affirm that you are physically safe.
- Reach out to a trusted and safe friend to help you through those moments.
- Try to schedule a time to reset.
- Choose frequency over intensity for self-care actions.
- Use your anxiety as a tool, and think deeper about yourself.
5 Powerful Quotes from This Episode
“Anxiety can signal misalignment and alert us to our values and passion, and we can transform that clarity into drive to advance our goals”.
“There is an opportunity there to think differently”.
“We have opportunities to show up, and it will feel lighter”.
“Creating a lifestyle that is for you and is present for you at this moment and any moment”.
”You have to feel it to heal it”.
Enjoy this Podcast?
The smallest acts can be catalysts for tremendous evolutions. If you enjoyed today’s episode of the Happy Brain Podcast, then hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
- Listen to all TLBC episodes ad-free and get access to exclusive episodes when you join TLBC+!
- Do you need a step-by-step guide to build consistency in your life? Get a copy of The Consistency Code here!
Want to give us a review? If you enjoyed tuning into this episode, then don’t forget to write a review. You can also share this with your loved ones, so they, too, can overcome their fear and define success based on their terms.
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/happybrainfm
- Heather’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/heatherparady/