Can we become mentally strong? Is there a way to build mental strength? Join us in a conversation with Dr. Cristi Bundukamara about how to create strong circuits to positively affect your life.
If you want to learn more about how to build mental strength and how it can actually make your brain happy, then this episode is for you!
Here are two reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Learn how strong circuits can be created.
- Understand the three things you can do to build your mental strength.
How Can Strong Circuits Be Created?
- Changing your way of thinking has an impact on the way things happen and your behavior.
- Through positive thinking you can change the neurobiology of your brain.
- Change the circuit of negative thoughts and think more positively.
- It’s about balance.
- Even on your worst day try to think positively 50% of the time.
- Breaking your negative circuit will take time.
What Three Things Can You Do To Build Your Mental Strength?
- Think: Ask yourself why there is emotion behind your thoughts.
- Try completing a thought map.
- Organize: Control when you process your thoughts.
- Choose: Make the effort to choose positivity when the negativity intrudes.
5 Powerful Quotes from This Episode
“The neurobiology in your brain can actually change, and we can do this through positive thinking”.
“If you are talking negatively to yourself more than 50% of the time, then that is going to become overwhelming, and that is what is going to be occupying your mind”.
“If you change the way you think, then you can change the way things are happening to you and your behavior”.
“You can choose to find joy”.
“If you learn how to map and learn where those things are coming from, you can learn to let them go”.
Enjoy this Podcast?
The smallest acts can be catalysts for tremendous evolutions. If you enjoyed today’s episode of the Happy Brain Podcast, then hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
- Listen to all TLBC episodes ad-free and get access to exclusive episodes when you join TLBC+!
- Do you need a step-by-step guide to build consistency in your life? Get a copy of The Consistency Code here!
Want to give us a review? If you enjoyed tuning into this episode, then don’t forget to write a review. You can also share this with your loved ones, so they, too, can overcome their fear and define success based on their terms.