Can believing in the supernatural be good for your mental health? Join us in a discussion with Gregg Clunis about aliens and the supernatural.
If you want to learn more about whether Gregg and Heather believe in the supernatural, then this episode is for you!
Here are two reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Learn about whether Gregg believes in the supernatural.
- Discover Heather’s stance on the supernatural world.
- Connect with Gregg: https://tlbc.co/
- Listen to Tiny Leaps Big Changes: https://tlbc.co/tiny-leaps-big-changes
What Does Gregg Think About Believing In The Supernatural?
- Gregg doesn’t believe in the supernatural.
- However, he does see the value in looking at the world and seeing something bigger than just what we see.
- Was part of the Seventh-Day Adventist church, but questioned if it was right for him, and eventually left.
- Gregg does believe in aliens.
- There are too many earth-like planets for there not to be aliens living in the universe.
- He claims to have seen an alien spaceship.
What Does Heather Think About Believing In The Supernatural?
- Heather does believe in the supernatural.
- Believes that children are more awake to the supernatural world than adults are.
- When she was seven, she claimed to have seen her grandma visit her.
- Never knew what her grandma looked like.
5 Powerful Quotes from This Episode
“I fully recognize the value of looking at the world and seeing something bigger than just what we see”.
“I just kind of drifted away from it”.
“I think kids are more awake to things than we are”.
“Having spiritual beliefs might also lead to enjoying a longer healthier life”.
“It’s a lot easier to feel okay with it, if you can convince yourself he is in a better place”.
Enjoy this Podcast?
The smallest acts can be catalysts for tremendous evolutions. If you enjoyed today’s episode of the Happy Brain Podcast, then hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
- Listen to all TLBC episodes ad-free and get access to exclusive episodes when you join TLBC+!
- Do you need a step-by-step guide to build consistency in your life? Get a copy of The Consistency Code here!
Want to give us a review? If you enjoyed tuning into this episode, then don’t forget to write a review. You can also share this with your loved ones, so they, too, can overcome their fear and define success based on their terms.