Would sitting in a salt cave cleanse your mind? Join us in a conversation with Jodi about how salt caves can relax your mind and improve your mental health.
If you want to learn more about how salt caves can actually make your brain happy, then this episode is for you!
Here are two reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Discover what a salt cave is.
- Learn the benefits of sitting in a salt cave.
What Is A Salt Cave?
- It is a cave filled with anywhere between 10 and 30 tons of salt.
- It is a passive treatment.
- The salt can be derived from different sources, but a majority of it is mined from the Himalayas.
What Are The Benefits Of Sitting In A Salt Cave?
- A 45 minute session in a salt cave is all you need to reap the benefits.
- It is a space to relax and open your mind.
- Helps ground you.
- The salt balances the minerals in the body.
- Can help with various health conditions
- Neurological disorders
5 Powerful Quotes from This Episode
“It’s really beautiful and magical for the eyes”.
“You are really relaxing and letting the salt sort of do the work”.
“Grounding in for any of us”.
“It is a meditative space, or a place for quiet, and for no talking”.
“I feel a little more connected to my own spirit and my own consciousness”.
Enjoy this Podcast?
The smallest acts can be catalysts for tremendous evolutions. If you enjoyed today’s episode of the Happy Brain Podcast, then hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
- Listen to all TLBC episodes ad-free and get access to exclusive episodes when you join TLBC+!
- Do you need a step-by-step guide to build consistency in your life? Get a copy of The Consistency Code here!
Want to give us a review? If you enjoyed tuning into this episode, then don’t forget to write a review. You can also share this with your loved ones, so they, too, can overcome their fear and define success based on their terms.