Today, we are connecting with Dr. Kinga Mnich, a Social Psychologist, who says doing THIS will help us let go of the pressure we put on ourselves.
If you want to learn more about how letting go of pressure and expectations on yourself can actually make your brain happy, then this episode is for you.
Here are two reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Learn an important tip to help you let go of the pressure you put on yourself.
- Understand the importance of being in the moment.
- Book Mentioned: https://www.amazon.com/Nonzero-Logic-Destiny-Robert-Wright/dp/0679758941/ref=sr_1_2?crid=WP4VLY48MDSU&dchild
What Tip Can Help You Let Go Of The Pressure You Put On Yourself?
- Do activities that you aren’t good at.
- Trying something that you have never done before releases expectations and can actually make you have positive feelings.
- Try something for the sole purpose of just doing it.
Why Is It Important To Be In The Moment?
- Self judgement can make you stuck in your mind.
- Human development happens when a person experiences positive emotions.
- By being in the moment, you bring lightness, joy, and happiness back into the situation.
5 Powerful Quotes From This Episode
“If we could do things that we are not good at, that would help relieve pressure off our lives”.
“Go in it, with the full intention of enjoying it”.
“Because you are not expecting to come out with a specific result, it gives you very positive feelings”.
“It’s pushing your boundaries”.
“Without the negative ones we wouldn’t have the positive ones”.
Enjoy this Podcast?
The smallest acts can be catalysts for tremendous evolutions. If you enjoyed today’s episode of the Happy Brain Podcast, then hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
- Listen to all TLBC episodes ad-free and get access to exclusive episodes when you join TLBC+!
- Do you need a step-by-step guide to build consistency in your life? Get a copy of The Consistency Code here!
Want to give us a review? If you enjoyed tuning into this episode, then don’t forget to write a review. You can also share this with your loved ones, so they, too, can overcome their fear and define success based on their terms.