Do you believe in the Law of Attraction? Can you finally be happy by using the Law of Attraction and live the life you have always dreamed of? Join us in a discussion with Gregg Clunis about how this exercise and other popular personal development activities may or may not better your mental health.
If you want to learn more about whether Gregg and Heather believe in the Law of Attraction, then this episode is for you!
Here are two reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Learn about Heather and Gregg’s stance on various personal development activities like Law of Attraction, Visualization, and Manifestation.
- Discover what happiness means to Gregg and how he believes it can be achieved.
- Connect with Gregg: https://tlbc.co/
- Listen to Tiny Leaps Big Changes: https://tlbc.co/tiny-leaps-big-changes/
Does the Law of Attraction, Visualization, and Manifestation Actually work?
- According to Gregg, the Law of Attraction and these other personal development beliefs are a hoax.
- Instead he believes that focusing on something will enable you to take specific actions that will move you towards that goal.
- He thinks there are logical and practical explanations.
- However, Heather does believe in the power of the Law of Attraction, Visualization, and Manifestation.
- Uses Energy being scientific and measurable to back up her argument.
- Believes that whatever energy you put out is what you will attract.
What Does it Mean to be Happy and How Can it be Achieved?
- Gregg believes that happiness can be achieved through taking control of various aspects of your life.
- Success isn’t what makes you happy, but the effort you put in will.
- Life isn’t about being positive about everything. Its okay to have negative emotions, but having a sense of control over those will lead to overall happiness
5 Powerful Quotes from This Episode
“You can have a negative emotion to that. You don’t have to be positive about everything”.
“The happiness is actually trying”.
“Having that connection to something that is bigger than yourself is an important part of feeling like things matter”.
“When you focus on something you end up taking certain actions that move you in that direction”.
“I just think there are logical and practical explanations for them”.
Enjoy this Podcast?
The smallest acts can be catalysts for tremendous evolutions. If you enjoyed today’s episode of the Happy Brain Podcast, then hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
- Listen to all TLBC episodes ad-free and get access to exclusive episodes when you join TLBC+!
- Do you need a step-by-step guide to build consistency in your life? Get a copy of The Consistency Code here!
Want to give us a review? If you enjoyed tuning into this episode, then don’t forget to write a review. You can also share this with your loved ones, so they, too, can overcome their fear and define success based on their terms.