Do you find meditation a difficult exercise to get into? Join us in a conversation with Zach Westerbeck where he shares tips to make the practice of meditation simpler.
If you want to learn more about how to make meditation simpler, then this episode is for you!
Here are two reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Learn how to keep meditation simple.
- Understand the three expectations to set when meditating.
How Can You Keep Meditation Simple?
- Commit to at least 10 minutes a day of meditation.
- Start with a body scan and tune in to your thoughts.
- Count your breaths.
What Are The Three Expectations To Keep In Mind When Meditating?
- Be committed to your meditation.
- Start with 5-10 minutes of meditation.
- Allow yourself to sit there no matter what and try to breathe for those minutes.
- Understand that you are not going to zero out your brain.
- Release the judgement you have against your thoughts.
- Get comfortable.
- Find a comfortable place to meditate.
- Lay or sit down.
5 Powerful Quotes From This Episode
“I was able to get my life back to a manageable place”.
“You can recover”.
“Really important destigmatizing tool”.
“Meditation has been the most important thing in my life”.
“Meditation is exercise for your brain”.
Enjoy this Podcast?
The smallest acts can be catalysts for tremendous evolutions. If you enjoyed today’s episode of the Happy Brain Podcast, then hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
- Listen to all TLBC episodes ad-free and get access to exclusive episodes when you join TLBC+!
- Do you need a step-by-step guide to build consistency in your life? Get a copy of The Consistency Code here!
Want to give us a review? If you enjoyed tuning into this episode, then don’t forget to write a review. You can also share this with your loved ones, so they, too, can overcome their fear and define success based on their terms.