Does hypnotherapy work? This is part one of a mini-series where Heather undergoes Rapid Transformational Therapy and discovers if hypnotherapy can make her brain happy. Join us in a conversation with Gregg Clunis about how he feels about hypnotherapy along with Heather’s first steps in her hypnotherapy journey.
If you want to learn more about hypnotherapy and how it may or may not actually make your brain happy, then this episode is for you!
Here are two reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Discover how Gregg feels about hypnotherapy.
- Learn what Heather’s first steps are in her hypnotherapy journey.
- Previous Episode: Rapid Transformational Therapy (Hypnosis): https://tlbc.co/rapid-transformational-therapy-hypnosis/
- Ian Inguanez: https://ianinguanez.com/
What is Gregg’s Opinion On Hypnotherapy?
- Hypnosis has always terrified Gregg.
- He doesn’t like having a lack of control.
- Doesn’t know enough about the practice to say that it works or it doesn’t.
- Believes that there are layers to personal development and each layer affects the other.
- Layers he talked about were actions, beliefs, identity.
- Doesn’t understand how far hypnotherapy can go to change more than one layer.
What Are Heather’s First Steps In Her Hypnotherapy Journey?
- Ian Inguanez sent her a form to fill out before her session.
- This form asked questions like:
- What do you want to work on?
- What don’t you like about this behavior?
- Heather wrote that she wants to quit drinking alcohol which led to also wanting to lose weight.
5 Powerful Quotes from This Episode
“I’m nervous for you because hypnosis has always terrified me”.
“I’m afraid that it works, and that I come out of it a different person than I was before”.
“Each layer is just as important as the other; however, each layer affects the other”.
“You can’t change one without affecting the others”.
“If you’re changing this part of yourself without being able to affect the other two at the same time, that outcome scares me”.
Enjoy this Podcast?
The smallest acts can be catalysts for tremendous evolutions. If you enjoyed today’s episode of the Happy Brain Podcast, then hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
- Listen to all TLBC episodes ad-free and get access to exclusive episodes when you join TLBC+!
- Do you need a step-by-step guide to build consistency in your life? Get a copy of The Consistency Code here!
Want to give us a review? If you enjoyed tuning into this episode, then don’t forget to write a review. You can also share this with your loved ones, so they, too, can overcome their fear and define success based on their terms.
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/happybrainfm
- Heather’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/heatherparady/