Ever get bored with personal development? Feel guilty because you don’t always “do all the things?” Join us in a conversation with Gregg where he shares a tip he uses to not feel burnt out with personal development.
If you want to learn more about how not to feel burnt out with personal development, then this episode is for you.
Here are two reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Discover the reasons we get burnt out with personal development.
- Understand how Gregg and Heather avoid boredom and burnout with their personal development journey.
- Article Gregg Referenced: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/luke-depron-performance-coach-0755a238_mensfitness-weightloss-performancecoach-activity-6844402781529485313-oJBv
- https://www.idealist.org/en/careers/self-improvement-fatigue https://tlbc.co/
What Are Some Reasons Why We Get Burnt Out And Bored With Personal Development?
- We are sick of feeling bad about ourselves for not achieving x,y,z during the day.
- We set unrealistic expectations for ourselves.
- We become impatient.
How Does Gregg and Heather Avoid Burn Out?
- Heather: To avoid burnout, she switches up her routines.
- She likes to spice up what she does during the day.
- Gregg: Personal development is an extension of living for Gregg.
- He doesn’t separate living and personal development into two things.
- He knows his life isn’t going to end because he didn’t do blank that day.
- Use the self-help tools that work best for you, don’t feel pressured to do something that you don’t like.
5 Powerful Quotes From This Episode
“Sometimes, I get sick of personal development”.
“You know you are personally developed when you need help with your self help”.
“How can I make this actionable?”
“My life can be just as phenomenal, I don’t feel like doing anything, and I binge watch anime all day”.
“Personal development is just an extension of living”.
Enjoy this Podcast?
The smallest acts can be catalysts for tremendous evolutions. If you enjoyed today’s episode of the Happy Brain Podcast, then hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
- Listen to all TLBC episodes ad-free and get access to exclusive episodes when you join TLBC+!
- Do you need a step-by-step guide to build consistency in your life? Get a copy of The Consistency Code here!
Want to give us a review? If you enjoyed tuning into this episode, then don’t forget to write a review. You can also share this with your loved ones, so they, too, can overcome their fear and define success based on their terms.