Why do you need a vision? How can you create a vision that aligns with your life goals?
In this episode we discuss the value in creating a vision and how you can create one that improves your mental health.
If you want to learn more about why you should create a vision, then this episode is for you!
Here are two reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Learn why it’s important to create a vision for yourself.
- Discover two key starting questions to help define your vision.
- Sponsor: Try Quince: https://onequince.com | TINY10
- Listen to all TLBC episodes ad-free and get access to exclusive episodes when you join TLBC+!
- Do you need a step-by-step guide to build consistency in your life? Get a copy of The Consistency Code here!
Why Is It Important To Create A Vision For Yourself?
- Creating a vision aligns us with what goals and habits we want to complete in our day to day life to get us where we want down the road.
- A vision is the larger outcome of what we want to create.
- Make your vision flexible and allow it to change throughout your life.
What Are The Two Questions To Help Define Your Vision?
- 1. What kind of life do you want?
- Ask yourself what matters to you.
- Look at the six major areas of your life.
- 2. How do you want your life to look?
- With each area, go through how you want them to look.
- What routines do you want these areas of your life to look like?
- After asking and answering these questions, it will make it easier to set goals that align with your bigger life picture.
5 Powerful Quotes from This Episode
“It’s a rare thing to think about”.
“If we are struggling to figure out what our goals are, it’s actually probably because we are missing that bigger piece”.
“If that matters to us for the big vision of our lives, then we do that”.
“It’s about finding the answers that are right for you right now”.
“It’s not about right and wrong, it’s about what feels right to you in the moment, and then allowing yourself to be flexible enough with that vision to make changes”.
Enjoy this Podcast?
The smallest acts can be catalysts for tremendous evolutions. If you enjoyed today’s episode of the Tiny Leaps, Big Changes Podcast, then hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
Want to give us a review? If you enjoyed tuning into this episode, then don’t forget to write a review. You can also share this with your loved ones, so they, too, can overcome their fear and define success based on their terms.
Hosted By: Gregg Clunis | https://www.instagram.com/greggclunis/