Should you stop asking for permission? Asking for permission at the wrong time may be holding you back from pursuing your goals.
In this episode we discuss the value in not asking for permission and how you can start bettering your life..
If you want to learn more about why you should stop asking for permission, then this episode is for you!
Here are two reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Learn how you accidentally ask for permission on things.
- Discover how you can avoid asking for permission.
- Sponsor: Try Quince: https://onequince.com | TINY10
- Listen to all TLBC episodes ad-free and get access to exclusive episodes when you join TLBC+!
- Do you need a step-by-step guide to build consistency in your life? Get a copy of The Consistency Code here!
How Do You Accidentally Ask For Permission On Things?
- Once we decide we want to do something, we have two options.
- Either we go out and start doing the thing.
- Or we consult people.
- We want feedback from others because it either validates or invalidates our thoughts towards that thing.
- Asking people what they think inevitably shifts how you think about the thing.
- Makes you overanalyze and you find all the faults.
- Most times we stop and don’t move forward.
How Can You Avoid Asking For Permission?
- Instead of consulting people, start the thing immediately.
- Take actions that move you in the right direction.
- Once you get hopelessly lost in whatever it may be, that’s when you can start consulting with people.
- The more things you start the more successes you will have.
5 Powerful Quotes from This Episode
“The times I actually follow through, is when I stop asking”.
“We feel, gut feeling, this is a good idea”.
“The question is in the timing”.
“The prerequisite for anything to be successful is for it to have started.”
“Go for it ASAP”.
Enjoy this Podcast?
The smallest acts can be catalysts for tremendous evolutions. If you enjoyed today’s episode of the Tiny Leaps, Big Changes Podcast, then hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
Want to give us a review? If you enjoyed tuning into this episode, then don’t forget to write a review. You can also share this with your loved ones, so they, too, can overcome their fear and define success based on their terms.
Hosted By: Gregg Clunis | https://www.instagram.com/greggclunis/