Do you find it hard to stay productive when trying to complete a task? This one tip I am about to share may help improve your productivity.
In this episode we discuss the cycle of productivity and how you can improve your productivity with one simple tip.
If you want to learn more about productivity, then this episode is for you!
Here are three reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Learn about the productivity cycle.
- Discover a simple productivity tip to improve your life.
- Understand how you can apply this productivity tip to your life.
- Try Quince: https://onequince.com | TINY10
- Listen to all TLBC episodes ad-free and get access to exclusive episodes when you join TLBC+!
- Do you need a step-by-step guide to build consistency in your life? Get a copy of The Consistency Code here!
What Is The Productivity Cycle?
- Productivity requires a few things.
- You need to know what task you need to complete.
- Next, you need to get excited about completing that task.
- Then, you start the task and get over that hump.
- You try to work through the problems you encounter along the way.
- You stick with completing the task even when you start to struggle.
- Finally, you finish the task and start the cycle all over again.
What Is The Simple Tip That Can Improve Your Productivity?
- Pick someone you are connected with in some way, and ask them to hold you accountable to completing the task.
- Don’t ask for general accountability. Ask them to hold you accountable for a specific task.
How Can You Use This Productivity Tip In Your Life?
- Start with picking a task you are struggling with.
- Pick a person to hold you accountable for completing that task.
- Send them a text, email, or phone call and share the task with them.
- Tell them what it is and when they should check in on you.
- The more specific the better.
- Bonus: Set a pomodoro timer.
- This is an extremely helpful work pattern to keep you engaged in completing a task.
5 Powerful Quotes from This Episode
“We aren’t asking them for general accountability. We want accountability on one specific thing”.
“By sharing it with them, you are letting them into your world. You are allowing them to do something for you”.
“There is really zero downside here”.
“Just because you can’t doesn’t mean you don’t still have too”.
“That is a recipe for success”.
Enjoy this Podcast?
The smallest acts can be catalysts for tremendous evolutions. If you enjoyed today’s episode of the Tiny Leaps, Big Changes Podcast, then hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
Want to give us a review? If you enjoyed tuning into this episode, then don’t forget to write a review. You can also share this with your loved ones, so they, too, can overcome their fear and define success based on their terms.
Hosted By: Gregg Clunis | https://www.instagram.com/greggclunis/