Being ambitious is at the core of personal development, but is there a cost to being too ambitious?
In this episode we discuss the curse of ambition and how you can overcome it in your life.
If you want to learn more about ambition and how it could work against you, then this episode is for you!
Here are three reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Understand what it means to be ambitious.
- Learn the curse of being ambitious.
- Discover how you can overcome this curse.
- Try Quince: https://onequince.com | TINY10
- Listen to all TLBC episodes ad-free and get access to exclusive episodes when you join TLBC+!
- Do you need a step-by-step guide to build consistency in your life? Get a copy of The Consistency Code here!
What Does It Mean To Be Ambitious?
- You want to take control of your life, so you are always pushing yourself to do more.
- You constantly go the extra mile, and want to achieve all things you put your mind to.
What Is The Curse Of Ambition?
- Not everyone is going to be as ambitious as you.
- You will feel isolated.
- The people who care about you and whom you care about will subtly hold you back.
- They may not push you hard enough or be satisfied with what you have already accomplished in life.
- Though these people care, they aren’t going to push you in the right direction.
How Can You Overcome This Curse?
- Don’t ever drop the people who care about you.
- Work on yourself, but drag your friends and family along with you throughout the journey.
- Along your journey, you will meet new people to support you in the right ways.
5 Powerful Quotes from This Episode
“When we think of ambition and trying to be better you think of this person that is willing to go the extra mile”.
“This idea of personal development really comes out of ambition”.
“They can still hold you back in really subtle ways..ways that you may not realize”.
“Because they aren’t overtly toxic…because they aren’t overtly trying to hold us back, all we can do is keep ourselves motivated”.
“If you are improving, at some point if they want to stay in your orbit, they are going to have to make moves themselves”.
Enjoy this Podcast?
The smallest acts can be catalysts for tremendous evolutions. If you enjoyed today’s episode of the Tiny Leaps, Big Changes Podcast, then hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
Want to give us a review? If you enjoyed tuning into this episode, then don’t forget to write a review. You can also share this with your loved ones, so they, too, can overcome their fear and define success based on their terms.
Hosted By: Gregg Clunis | https://www.instagram.com/greggclunis/